Request Department Approval to Register for a Course

Courses requiring department approval to register

Some MATH, MCS, MTHT, and STAT courses require department approval to register.  If you would like to register for one of these courses please fill out the appropriate form linked below.

Those seeking help or who encounter problems registering for 100/200/300/400 level courses should contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies . Those seeking help registering for 500-level courses should contact the Director of Graduate Studies.

Note that web registration for classes for Fall 2021 is now closed.  Check back again later if you want to register for Spring 2022.