Complex Dynamics (and Arithmetic Geometry) Conference at UIC June 5-7, 2013
UIC is hosting a conference on Complex Dynamics (and Arithmetic Geometry June 5-7, 2013.
Speakers will include:
- Serge Cantat (Ecole Normale Superieure)
- Izzet Coskun (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Jeffrey Diller (Notre Dame University)
- Adam Epstein (University of Warwick)
- Patrick Ingram (Colorado State University)
- Sarah Koch (Harvard University)
- Curt McMullen (Harvard University)
- Bjorn Poonen (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Paul Reschke (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Robert Rumely (University of Georgia)
- Giulio Tiozzo (Harvard University)
- Bianca Viray (Brown University)
The conference is organized by MSCS Professor Laura DeMarco and supported by the National Science Foundation.