Provost’s Graduate Research Award 2019 Applications Due
October 7, 2019
CalendarDownload iCal File
Description: Since its inception in 2009, this award has supported multidisciplinary scholarship to expose students to varied research and creative fields. The award mechanism has naturally evolved into a way for students early in their studies to develop new research directions for their PhD dissertations or terminal degree thesis/capstone project and has been used by graduate programs as a way for students to practice writing research proposals. Funding is available for pilot grants (or preliminary research) to help students to develop stronger applications for funding from external sources.
Award Amount: \$1000 to \$3000
E-mail the following nomination packet documents, named LastName_FirstName_DocumentTitle, to Provost.firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7th, 2019:
- PGRA Applicant Transmittal Form
- Statement of Research Goals and Project Description (2 pages single-spaced. See website for details.)
- Plans for Future Funding and Justification of Financial Need (1 page)
- Résumé or CV (Limit of 3 pages)
- Mentor Agreement Form
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
For more information about the award and nomination materials, see the award website.
Nov 16, 2018
Sep 23, 2019