Access to Excellence Recruitment Fellowship 2020 Applications Due
January 27, 2020
Recruitment Award for Prospective Students
Description: The goal of the Access to Excellence Fellowship at the University of Illinois at Chicago is to increase the number of students from historically underrepresented groups in graduate education who enter careers as researchers and college faculty. Historically underrepresented groups include: African American, Latinx, American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, and other Pacific Islanders.
Award Amount: \$25,000 tuition and partial fee waiver
E-mail the following nomination packet documents, named LastName_FirstName_DocumentTitle, to Graduat.email@example.com by January 27th, 2020:
- Transmittal and Statement of Financial Support Form
- Statement of Research Plan (max. 300 words)
- Student Statement on Alignment with Goals of the Fellowship (max. 300 words)
- CV (maximum 3 pages)
- UIC Transcript (from Banner or copy of official)
- Copy of the successful Preliminary Examination Report (if applicable)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
For more information about the award and nomination materials, see the award website.
Sep 23, 2019
Jan 24, 2020